Following rapid growth over the last 6 years, Intellias now invests into a scaleable Sales & Marketing organization. Our ambitious growth goals for 2019 define our need to quickly acquire new talents for different roles and with varied skillsets. To facilitate these plans, we are looking for a Website Manager in our HQ Office in Lviv , who will take end-to-end responsibility for intellias.com website. You will help shaping Intellias powerful digital identity through the website, be responsible for its redesign/relaunch later in 2019 and further develop it as our main digital asset. You will closely collaborate with copywriters, translators, other team members as well as coordinate the efforts of web development and design teams.
- Oversee design, engineering, testing, implementation and administration of all website features;
- Handle all day-to-day changes (both visual and text content) and enhancements on https://www.intellias.com/;
- Implement SEO guidelines, analyze visitors’ behavior, build actionable insights for reporting and come up with suggestions for UX improvements;
- Perform regular research of competitors’ web assets, benchmark them, embrace industry’s best practices and come up with enhancements that will improve performance toward goal achievement;
- Ensure that the information on the website is up-to-date and error-free;
- Ensure that both visual and text content on intellias.com complies with brandbook and styleguides.
- Previous experience in managing website developers, designers, and maintenance engineers;
- Proven experience with Content Management Systems (Wordpress), A/B Testing, Google Analytics;
- Superior planning and organization skills, detail-oriented;
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities while maintaining a high-level of performance, adhere to tight deadlines;
- Upper intermediate level of English, German would be a plus.