By building the airspace management system of the future our client is making unmanned aircraft, or drones a part of our everyday life. Nowadays the development of small, effective, and autonomous drones is more than significant. They are being used in a wide range of modern life areas such as agriculture, public security, filmography, and delivery. The future of aviation innovation is happening locally, below 500 feet, not across the ocean. Our client is building the infrastructure for such low altitude airspace, so the innovation is bound to take flight.
- Build, test, and maintain scalable APIs, services, and systems;
- Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle;
- Build and maintain existing UI components;
- Communicate closely with small, nimble, globally distributed cross-functional teams;
- Debug issues on all parts of the stack.
- 4+ years of commercial software development;
- Experience OOP, OOAD, architecture and design patterns;
- React, Flux/Redux;
- Build tools like Webpack;
- Unit & Integration Testing experience, Jest;
- 3+ years HTML, CSS;
- 3+ years in NodeJS;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
You may be a good fit if some of the following is true:
- Desire to learn new languages like “GO”;
- Ability to write Documentation;
- Experience in Docker.