Why Work at Intellias?
As a leading Offshore Software Engineering service provider, Intellias helps customers innovate and develop cutting-edge software technologies that make the world run better. From autonomous vehicle tech to really cool human-machine interactive experiences, Intellias helps to define, build, scale, and deploy software engineering capacities for a global clientele across industries.
So why work at Intellias? Simple: we empower our people over processes and value a modern democratic workplace culture over hierarchy and bureaucracy. We’re fun, creative, agile and forward thinking! If you constantly strive to reach full potential, then Intellias is right for you! Just ask any of our 1,500+ incredibly talented full-time professionals who love, and have a deep admiration for, modern technologies.
About this Role:
To support its rapid growth, Intellias seeks to hire an experienced Field Sales Executive in the U.S. to join its newly formed regional business unit in North America; initially reporting to the division’s President.
Еhis position is highly exciting and compatible if you…
- Love B2B software and services sales, can identify and generate leads for net-new accounts, maximize profitability within her or his sales territory, develop relations with prospects throughout the entire sales cycle, and win/close renewable business;
- Have a highly polished personal brand (especially on LinkedIn), an expansive professional network, and have complimented your sales behavior and technique with digital and social selling skills to drive engagement among modern buyers;
- Hold yourself accountable to promoting team success, deliver high impact results with low ego, lead yourself with a growth mindset and purpose, and have an insatiable desire to learn.
Role Related Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of market dynamics particularly in Banking/Financial Services;
- Demonstrable understanding of the IT Outsourcing industry, its business models, sales cycle and markets, and modern software development practices and processes, both industry-specific and generic (e.g. Agile, DevOps);
- Strong understanding and experience with modern B2B sales processes and techniques;
- Experience selling into mid-market and large enterprise customers within the U.S., able to identify, navigate and build relationships with a buying committee to gain access and sponsorship within matrix organizations;
- Engage buyers and customers in a Consultative Selling sales approach;
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously while being able to close deals of various complexities, sizes and sales cycles;
- Travel throughout the territory and visit prospects and customers on a recurring basis;
- Maintain CRM records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts while continually assessing and communicating goal attainment statuses;
- Be a brand advocate during all customer and prospect interactions while identifying new opportunities that drive value;
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to identify new business opportunities;
- Strong presentation skills to be able to speak comfortably and effectively in front of large audiences at virtual or onsite events;
- Existing network of potential buyers within the U.S. or global enterprises is a plus;
- Technical background or orientation is a plus.
What We’d Like You to Bring to the Table:
- Equity, diversity, and inclusiveness are at the center of your core principles and values;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in relative Sales roles with at least 4 years in B2B software and services sales (Offshore Software Development sales is a plus);
- Undergraduate degree preferably in Business, Business Administration, Marketing, or a similar discipline (MBA degree is a plus);
- Able to effectively work remotely/virtually from your home office as a key member of a geographically distributed team;
- Willing and able to travel on-demand up to 75% of the time (throughout the territory and, on occasion, to office locations in EMEA including HQ in Lviv, Ukraine);
- Fluent in writing/speaking English.
What Intellias Will Offer You in Return:
At Intellias, we’re driven to build meaningful things, embrace challenging problems and work with technologies we enjoy. We take great pride in our geekiness culture, we celebrate being cleverly unconventional and we continuously seek to push boundaries in everything we do.
If you’re a great fit to join us, then we are committed to…
- Helping ensure success in your new role by providing effective onboarding with the right resources, training, and coaching beginning on day 1;
- Offering a highly competitive meritocratic compensation with rewards, as well as paid holidays, vacations, and occasional personal days, a flexible schedule, and generous perks;
- People-oriented, open democratic workplace culture;
- Providing you with some really cool Intellias-branded gear!