Intellias Telecom & Media Marketing team is looking for a designer superstar to help us efficiently position and promote our expertise in Telecom & Media worldwide. You will collaborate with industry leaders and tech experts to implement design strategy.
Let’s breathe life into great tech ideas! With more than 3 200 people globally, Intellias is a company where benchmark technological solutions are born. Join in and take your part in digitalizing the world.
Ready to take off? We’re looking for a passionate designer and proactive go-getter to join our fast-growing global team as a Marketing designer.
Here, at Intellias, you will never get bored. Apart from being the best IT employer in Ukraine and a human-centered organization at its core, Intellias is also one of the most dynamic IT companies on the market and it's now actively expanding its international presence.
Things are fast in here – we have got minimum bureaucracy, maximum freedom, and we can’t wait to see you getting on board.
- Design of digital content assets for a website, including blog posts, landing pages, showcases, press releases, case studies, white papers, eBooks, newsletters, and internal promo materials.
- Design of digital ads for social media, mobile devices, tablets, and TV screens.
- Creating presentations for internal and external use in PowerPoint.
- Design of printable materials, such as flyers, posters, brochures.
- Events branding.
- Visualization of data and infographics.
- Animation and video editing.
- 4+ years of experience in graphic/visual design.
- A portfolio that represents hard skills:
- digital/printed marketing assets designs.
- illustrations and data visualization.
- typography, coloristic, composition.
- PowerPoint presentations.
- animation/video editing.
- Proficiency in Adobe СС (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects etc) and PowerPoint is a must.
- Knowledge in pre-print works and understanding of printing principles.
- Experience in web design, illustrations from scratch will be a big plus.
- Ideation techniques.
- Understanding design processes.
- Basic principles of timeline, movement, composition in animation.
- Continuous professional growth and proactivity to improve results.
- Strong work ethic and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Readiness to work under pressure and tight deadlines, multitasking.
- Friendly, a team player, with a good sense of humor.
- Upper-intermediate English.