We are looking for an experienced training and development manager who will deliver world-class learning, development, and training environment across the organization.
- Assessing the training needs;
- Creating, designing, and conducting Soft Skills training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Leading the organization of special training programs, events;
- Negotiating with trainers and training requestors;
- Cooperating with local and international vendors;
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and trainers;
- Contributing to the ProfDev newsletter;
- Creating a base of trainers (Soft and Hard skills);
- Contributing to the development of the company processes (Feedback, Assessment, Performance appraisal, etc.);
- Manage a team (2 training coordinators).
- 5-7 years of work experience in a relevant position;
- Successful experience in building learning and professional development processes in a company;
- Good knowledge of modern training methods;
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills;
- Strong time-management skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Coach certification.
Higher Education: Master’s Degree.