Our client is an independent company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 by a team of innovative and visionary people with the aim to create a fully flexible and tailored software solution for operators whilst working with high-profile iGaming partners. As a leading software supplier in the iGaming industry, our client has been, and continues to be, to keep developing, improving and striving towards creating market-leading solutions.
- Integration/Functional/Sanity/Regression testing of apps;
- Сommunication with clients and sub-teams;
- Сonfiguration of new set-ups;
- Environment and preconditions establishment;
- Regular reports of the current activities,
- Work closely with the team in order to deliver quality features into production.
- 0.5 year of experience in Web Application testing;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Basic knowledge in working with issue trackers like JIRA;
- Accuracy in reporting issues, all steps to reproduce and observed behavior;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and procedures;
- Experience in manual functional testing;
- Experience with GUI testing;
- Ability to understand application flow and business reasoning from an end-user, technical person (developer) and client point of view;
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking);
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally;
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical;
- Team player;
- Able to provide pragmatic solutions against tight time-frames.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in Scrum and delivering working tested software in each iteration;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Basic knowledge of a programming language (HTML, CSS);
- Understanding of SDLC and rest API;
- ISTQB Software Testing Certification – a great plus;
- Any background related to Sports Book, Sports Betting applications, Player and Transactions Management platforms, ERP applications;
- Fast learner.