Intellias is seeking a Trainee Documentation Engineer who loves writing and wants to develop a successful career in the Technical Communication domain.
As one of our engineers, you will be a part of the Documentation department responsible for information delivery on both internal and external projects. In your daily duties, you will collaborate with software development teams and a number of our departments, including Business Process Management, Sales & Marketing, HR & Recruitment, and Support.
- Create quality deliverables that span employee profiles, release notes, user guides, policies, standards, FAQs, how-tos, localization-friendly UI text, and more;
- Work closely with SMEs to ensure the content top accuracy and quality;
- Estimate documentation deliverables;
- Contribute to polishing the in-house documentation standards, practices, and procedures.
- B2 level of English or higher;
- Analytical thinking and content architecture skills;
- Good drafting, copy editing and proofreading expertise;
- Fast learner capable of acquiring new expertise;
- Perfect interviewing, time management and multitasking skills;
- Hands-on experience in MS Office suite;
- Understanding of IT company business processes, SDLC, and DDLC will be a plus;
- Availability of writing portfolio will be a plus.