In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, traffic and places data enabling navigation, location-based services and mobile advertising around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Software Development Engineer, to take part in development of In-car navigation product.
- Support of existing product on pre-production and post-production phase;
- Develop new features and support of existing;
- Provide implementation and testing of new features in supported programming languages;
- Integrate our solution with other parts of the Navigation platform;
- Ensure the features are integrated on the target platforms in a way that meets the expectations of the customer.
- Good understanding of C++ 11-17 and STL;
- Understanding of basic OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Practical experience with Unit-testing;
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English, good communication skills;
- Analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux-based systems;
- Experience of working with embedded systems and hardware.