Our vibrant and friendly Employee Experience team is looking for a new colleague to create a unique experience for Intellias employees.
- Maintaining a motivational program, including the use of corporate currency for the purchase of corporate souvenirs and other goods: design and development of a range of goods, management of warehouse stocks, work with orders, delivery of goods;
- Design and purchase of corporate souvenirs using for welcome kits, etc.;
- Negotiating with service providers;
- Conducting marketing research and internal surveys in order to keep the company's benefits at the market level;
- Analyze statistics on employee satisfaction with benefits and participate in increasing the level of satisfaction.
- 1+ years of experience in Total Rewards, C&B Manager, HR Generalist or other positions requiring the organization and implementation of administrative processes;
- Experience in development and purchase of corporate souvenirs and merchandise will be a big advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and previous experience with issue tracking tools (Jira or similar);
- At least Intermediate Strong level of English;
- Experience in creating surveys and analyzing processes will be a plus;
- Proactive attitude and multitasking.
Higher Education: Not required/Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/MBA (please leave the correct one).