- Conducting market researches and internal surveys with the aim to keep company’s benefits on the market level;
- Analyzing statistics of employees satisfaction with benefits and participate in improving of the satisfaction level;
- Supporting changes to processes when required;
- Maintain employee benefits program;
- Collaborate with BPMs, Finance coordinators, Managers to ensure alignment in Total Rewards related processes;
- Manage operations with the insurance companies, tender conducting;
- Execute tasks relevant to Total Rewards as defined in the project plan to achieve the project goals.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in IT field;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently without day-to-day supervision;
- Good communication skills - verbal, written;
- Being a proactive person with active life position;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Upper - intermediate level of English;
- Experience in creating surveys and knowledge of one of the tracking systems.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in insurance company would be an advantage.
Higher Education: Master’s Degree.