As one of our Technical Writers, you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for developing high-quality documentation for both commercial and internal projects. Your primary responsibility will be to write clear, concise and coherent documentation that meets the principles of key technical publication style manuals. In fact, you will need to be a jack of all trades - research on the subject matter, write and structure content, develop graphics, and have lots of communication.
- Work closely with knowledge holders to identify project requirements and ensure the quality and accuracy of the content;
- Create and maintain documentation for commercial and internal company needs, including technical and process documentation;
- Write clear, concise and coherent documentation that meets the best practices of technical communication;
- Design and develop custom diagrams and graphics;
- Maintain documentation after its release.
- Master degree in English or Applied Linguistics;
- 2+ year experience in developing technical documentation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in working with desktop publishing and help authoring tools;
- Experience creating and using styles and templates;
- Experience in working with professional diagramming and screen capturing tools;
- Solid knowledge of key technical publication style manuals;
- Strong editing and formatting skills;
- Good understanding of SDLC and project development methodologies;
- Analytical thinking and content structuring skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills in prioritizing the workload to meet deadlines;
- Fast learner capable of learning new technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Availability of documentation portfolio.