Our client is the fastest-growing global tobacco manufacturing company. An international corporation with over hundred years of history, internationally recognized brands and Reduced-Risk Products. Intellias mission is to support their strategy and efforts in Digital and eCommerce space.
A newly conceptualized Digital Eco System is comprised of set of capabilities including online shop & website, linking online & offline, customization & personalization, engagement & membership, digital product & services main differences.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be a part of a company strategic solution and integration project which is aimed to enable the vision of connected consumers experience.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- 3+ years experience in working with and developing distributed application, ideally related B2B technical environments;
- 1+ year experience as technical lead or architect, including coordination of external vendors and contractors;
- Good understanding of technical quality control processes and management;
- Experience of traditional project management and Agile;
- Experienced in managing development life cycle from ideation, MVP to deployment and support;
- Very good communication skills required for a corporate environment.