Our client is a leading US-based IT services provider for large tech companies seeking to build an Eastern European dev team for a new product platform. Client is successfully operates for 17 years and represented in 33 countries. Client develops solutions for workplace services, IT logistics, network & data center, cloud and provide subject matter expertise, framework, templates and methodologies.
The purpose of this product is to improve business outcomes through process mining, outlier detection, next best actions and robotic process automation (RPA). The objective is to realize the long sought after ideal of optimizing and automating business processes that has been the ultimate promise of business intelligence systems.
The platform will be both a no-code/low-code workbench for data analysts to build business applications based on their use cases, processes and data, as well as a consumer-based marketplace for business users to subscribe to these applications for the purpose of obtaining excellence in their specific business domain.
The product will use machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI), modern cloud services and a microservices architecture to achieve this goal.
- Evaluate new product ideas, refine the business case, build prototypes for early customer validation, and prepare them for launch;
- Provide business, market and customer perspective on value before, during and after development;
- Meet with the field to understand the requirements of customers & prospects and win new business;
- Assess the competitive landscape and identify areas of competitive differentiation;
- Define and prioritizing a backlog of work;
- Collaborate with the development team to define, design, accept, and adapt features;
- Conduct demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers;
- Collaborate with Business Development to evaluate new partnerships and alliance opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in product management, experience with project management or agile development preferred;
- Experience building analytical solutions, experience with Celonis / Process Mining preferred;
- Understanding of data science and Machine Learning;
- Hands-on experience in SQL and a basic database knowledge;
- Experience and comfort in building and influencing relationships across product lines and functional groups;
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative product ideas;
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences;
- Experience working with a high-growth SaaS product line preferred.