HelloFresh is one of the leading meal kit companies. They're providing 111 million meals to 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, company works on a wide variety of challenging problems.
Now HelloFresh is focused on creating internal tools for making supply chains more efficient and productive. There are some new incoming projects related to improving processes of matching orders from the ordering tool (OT), goods received from the FCMS, and invoices from vendors. Some regions have developed stand-alone tools (i.e. Shark in AU), however, those tools do not scale company-wide and do not enable finance teams to work within the tools they are already using (i.e. Oracle Procurement).
- Provide the Technical Leadership in scope of small to mid size team
- Take accountability and responsibility for full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Plan and implement backend architecture;
- Design the system and scale it;
- Perform code review;
- Mentoring of other Mid/Senior level engineers and driving knowledge sharing session between technical teams;
- Work collaboratively with Intellias and HelloFresh teams to achieve goals.
We are looking for a performance-driven technical leader who can help with design, plan and lead project team to achieve the common goal.
- English - Upper-Intermediate;
- 6+ years in Software Development (2+ years in Tech Lead role);
- Practical experience working with architectural approach, design patterns, integration approach, scalability, security and data flow;
- Background working with event-driven architectures using Kafka;
- Experience with stream processing;
- Kafka Streams Processor API experience is a big Plus;
- Experience working with Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes;
- As well as experience in CI/CD methods and practices;
- Practical experience of TDD, BDD, DDD and distributed architectural patterns;
- Experienced in end-to-end development processes, including unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architecture, application tuning/profiling, and continuous integration;
- Experience working with relational and document databases, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB;
- Solid back-end experience within Microservice architecture using Kotlin and Java.
Nice to have: