We are looking for highly motivated and result-oriented Senior Data Technical Lead, who can join our team in development of real-time data platform for Retail Bank in Ukraine.
Team will be responsible for platform solution design and development with ambition plan to grow and onboard new teams & business hypothesis to this platform.
Project goal to implement real-time Data Platform solution with ML&AI within the following capabilities:
- Core Data Platform;
- Onboarded Data Producer/Consumer Applications, Configuration & Customisations;
- Onboarding & Management of Data Producer/Consumer Applications;
- Application, Data Source, Job, Job Data, Job Steps, and Data Access Taxonomies;
- Standardized Push/Pull Streaming Ingestion Interfaces;
- Standardized Push/Pull Batch Ingestion Interfaces;
- Polyglot Data-lake Storage (e.g., Bucket, KV, NoSQL, Search, Warehouse, SQL, etc.) and many other features.
- Define the technological vision and lead the design of new services or new features and tools when current options do not meet business needs;
- Determine any necessary services and tool enhancements to meet project needs and ensure the feasibility of these upgrades;
- Ensure the coherence, efficiency, scalability, modularity, and compatibility of the features developed by the team;
- Analyze and resolve engineering issues pertaining to the services, tools, and/or middleware;
- In collaboration with the technical directors, communicate the technical constraints of the engines and tools to team members to inform them on production options and related best practices;
- Define the measures required to ensure the data engines optimal performance;
- Act as a point of contact for all technical issues on the data services and tools;
- Manage development teams;
- Anticipate technological advances, understand the issues brought about by new hardware, and implement software systems that support these changes and possibilities;
- Oversee the design of multiple data models and have a broad understanding of how each model fulfills the needs of the business from technical point of view.
- Must be proficient with DATAHUB solutions/patterns which include ODL(Operational Data Lake), ODS (Operational Data Store) and ADL(Analytic Data Lake);
- Must be proficient with Clouds generally and proficiently build the Cloud-Native solutions and tools to design BigData PaaS/IaaS;
- Must be proficient with BigData Ingestion technologies generally and associated with Cloud technologies specifically;
- Must be proficient with BigData Processing/Transformation technologies generally and associated with Cloud technologies specifically;
- Must be proficient with BigData Storage technologies generally and associated with Cloud technologies specifically;
- Must be proficient with BigData Access technologies generally and associated with Cloud technologies specifically;
- Must be proficient with BigData technologies generally and associated with Cloud technologies specifically;
- Data innovation. You can identify areas of innovation in data tools and techniques and recognize appropriate timing for adoptio;
- Microservices & API Processors;
- Query API (e.g., J/ODBC);
- Bucket, KV, NoSQL, Search, Warehouse, SQL;
- Experience with RBAC (Role-Based Access Controls).
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT, Applied Mathematics or similar.