Intellias Talent Marketing Team is looking for Talent Marketing Specialist in Kharkiv to assist with a full set of marketing activities related to recruiting marketing and brand awareness support.
We would like our new team member to be strong in interpersonal communication, able to prioritize assignments against the team’s big picture goals and to be a proactive team player.
We work in a fast-paced environment full of creative and challenging ideas. We need a professional to transform these ideas into a part of business-oriented results.
- Maintain recruitment marketing and brand awareness campaigns;
- Support the team in event management (lectures, meet-ups, webinars, hiring events);
- Collaborate with outside agencies and coordinate vendors to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns;
- Establish and support relations with wide range or partners and discover new opportunities for cooperation;
- Prepare and distribute corporate POS materials and souvenirs;
- Work with designers, video productions, and creative agencies to create concepts and artifacts;
- Support the team with creative ideas and plans for their realization.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent work experience;
- 1-2 years of marketing experience;
- The position requires traditional marketing, PR and event management skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Proactiveness and curiosity;
- Upper Intermediate English level.