Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The project goal is to build and set up new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. The team is responsible for creating a middle layer to the platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- Analysis of business processes and products during the collection of business requirements for changes in information systems, IT services and reports;
- Analysis of business and IT requirements, their translation into technical solutions and specifications;
- Analysis of existing IT functionality that can meet business requirements;
- Translation of business requirements into functional IT requirements (including gap analysis);
- Defining the roles of users in the analysis of business requirements;
- Design of software, interfaces and data models according to requirements.
- University degree with IT and/or business background;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial/banking industry, preferably in product management area;
- Strong experience in Business Process Analysis, System Analysis and Requirements Engineering;
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyze and design complex data flows and business processes;
- Basic knowledge about Service Oriented architecture, SOA, microservices, UML, BPMN;
- Understanding of integration middleware principles: ESB, ETL, MQ;
- Experience in preparation of specification for API, web-services, integration scenarios (including data flow & logic of components for integration);
- Experience with SQL (DML, DDL);
- Business process management skills is preferred;
- Basic knowledge about Agile and waterfall software development methodologies;
- Understanding the basic principles of the network system interactions;
- Team player, result orientation, high level of commitment and motivation;
- Knowledge of English (intermediate).