The product we create is the Platform providing the next generation of location services intelligence. Offering high-quality services such as map-data, traffic, geocoding and more as a standard, the platform now is evolved to reach the next level offering customers new ways of creating value for their organizations.
The Platform will provide comprehensive software development tools to third-party developers from different industries using which they could ingest, process and analyze sensor data from multiple sources, encode location-related information for people, places and things.
With the complete development environment, developers will be able to consume data and services of the platform, even those created by other users, to enrich their own solutions as well as provide their data and services to bring into the platform or create within it for use in the application of other users.
Connected to the Platform's cloud services, intelligent in-vehicle devices could "see around the corner" to track and respond to the potential danger as well as perform real-time changes to the maps or any other data which then could be shared with other connected devices creating IoT ecosystem.
- Possess broad awareness of testing approaches, practices and techniques in order to help design and deliver the overall testing methodology used by the team;
- Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the skill-set of the team;
- Design and develop the test automation framework, harnesses and code libraries to enable the team to both uses and enhance them across successive projects;
- Provided QA status reports with detail analysis of items in UAT/E2E/…;
- Test strategy/test plans preparations;
- Created test estimates and defined reusable testing assets.
- 10+ years of experience in IT;
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts;
- 3+ years of Tech/Team Lead experience;
- Fluent in at least 2 programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, etc);
- Experience with AWS, Hadoop ecosystems and big data processing is a plus;
- Kubernetes, Dockers, Node js;
- Bigdata processing;
- Profound understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Experience with E2E and system testing;
- Willing to travel to Western Europe.