Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a System Architect who will join to the development of new bespoke white label application to manage Health Savings accounts for its clients. Our client is one of the most well-known and funded startups in its industry, based in the United States. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive American market.
- Lead discovery analysis, conduct planning workshops, play the key technical role in creation of solution architecture and end2end operational scope (cloud, SW, integration, data migration, security, acceptance, deployment and further production support);
- Mentoring of technical leaders and driving knowledge sharing sessions between technical teams;
- Conduct architectural assessments;
- Provide internal and external consulting services to various stakeholders;
- Technical representation;
- Take active part in company-wide architectural processes and approaches the definition.
- 7+ years in Software Development;
- 2+ years in Architecture;
- Experience in pre-sales activities;
- Experience in Cloud technologies and distributed architectures;
- Fluent in at least in 2 programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, Scala, Python, Go, etc.);
- Practical experience on technical design preparation and presenting;
- Sufficient knowledge and experience to define Architectural drivers, constraints, quality attributes and perform trade-off analysis;
- Strong in DevOps;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Advanced English;
- Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.