- Higher education;
- MS Windows administration skills;
- NIX administration skills;
- Experience in administrating most of the following core IT infrastructure services: DNS, Proxy, DHCP, Email, NFS, FTP, WEB;
- Good level of English;
- Troubleshooting skills involving hardware and software;
- Documentation, reporting and communication skills;
- Highly developed personal characteristics (team player, client orientation, quick learner, highly responsible).
- Installation and support of Windows systems;
- Installation and support of *NIX systems;
- Installation and support of Mac OS;
- Administration of external IT services (Office 365, Exchange, Microsoft Azure, etc.);
- Administration of TCP/IP networks, DNS, VPN.