We are looking for an experienced JIRA System Developer/Administrator who will help us build and maintain our core system for automating people, finance, new business, and administrative processes and flows. Being highly customizable (with ScriptRunner/Groovy), our JIRA solution is integrated with various corporate systems and needs continuous development to ensure flexibility of the company in the constantly changing business landscape.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows, including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes;
- Set up reports, dashboards, and filters in JIRA;
- Manage release and deployment processes;
- Support existing environments; detect and resolve issues related to network, servers, services, and storage.
- Algorithmic mindset;
- Atlassian JIRA Server customization experience (3+ years);
- Groovy scripting (ScriptRunner) hands-on experience;
- PostgreSQL hands-on experience;
- HTML/CSS fundamentals;
- Windows Server fundamentals;
- Azure Cloud Services;
- Experience with Agile frameworks;
- Intermediate level of English.
- Powershell scripting experience;
- Apache or Tomcat administration/configuration;
- Experience with Jira plugins development.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
IT Administration Specialist
Microsoft Azure, Windows, English, TCP/IP, DNS, Proxy, DHCP, Email, NFS, FTP,, MS Office
IT-Support and Systems Administrator
Microsoft Azure, Atlassian Jira, MS Office
Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
CRM, Scrum, SQL, Azure, Agile, Kanban