Our client is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a skilled team to implement a People Services Mobile app for internal usage. The application aims to provide simple and user-friendly digital experience of the corporate services for Customer's employees and contractors.
Strong Mid + engineer with real project experience in designing and developing web application backends on AWS Serverless framework components including:
- OAuth2: MS Azure Active Directory.
- IAM (Roles, Permissions);
- API Gateway (REST APIs);
- AWS AppSync (GraphQL APIs);
- Lambda (Node.js);
- CloudFront + Lambda@Edge + S3;
- CloudWatch + X-Ray;
- Systems Manager (Parameter Store);
- Key Management Service.
Maybe we will use in Cafeteria:
- Step Functions.
- Clear understanding of Lambda (NodeJS) best practices and optimization, including caching, connection reuse, monitoring/logging, and Lambda MS patterns design;
- Understanding of OAUTH2/OIDC authentication patterns (including Auth Code and token refresh) and JWT token usage;
- Experience in building secure AppSync GraphQL schemas and resolvers for DynamoDB, AuroraSQL, and HTTP 3rd party endpoints;
- Experience in building secure AppSync realtime integrations with consideration to custom authentication based on OIDC tokens;
- Experience in designing and building secure REST APIs in AWS API Gateway with OpenAPI and Swagger for web application clients;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of DynamoDB data modeling design and query pattern design;
- Experience in design of event driven services, both Synchronous and Asynchronous;
- Experience working with AWS SAM templates for serverless deployments;
- Experience working with GIT repository;
- Experience working as part of a development team within an Agile SDLC scrum process;
- Expected to document and guide detailed design based on HL solution architecture, following best practices and expected optimizations;
- Expected to communicate detail design to developers and help answer questions, make necessary adjustments, and communicate with Solution Architect in case of any challenges or required changes;
- Expected to lead the development team in order to meet Sprint scoping commitments and address any potential knowledge gaps;
- Expected to write unit testing for any developed features;
- Expected to participate in feature demos at the end of each Sprint;
- Expected to work closely with BA and QA team to guide and review test cases;
- Expected to complete code reviews and ensure design compliance on developed features;
- Must be able to independently troubleshoot issues and resolve problems both in code and in work environment.
- Familiarity with Lambda@Edge and Lambda authenticators a plus;
- Familiarity with Azure Graph API and Azure AD IDP a plus;
- Familiarity with AWS Step Functions;
- Familiarity with TFS on GIT a plus;
- Familiarity with Jira a plus;
- Familiarity with AWS Well Architected Framework.