Intellias Design Office is hiring! We're looking for a talented UX designer to become a part of a great friendly creative and efficient design team. You will collaborate with designers, fellow project members, managers, department leaders, and stakeholders directly. We offer to join the design office, not a specific project.
We offer you a creative environment, flexible work hours, options between the office and remote work, individual career development path, training, and knowledge sharing sessions, compensation, and social packages, and much much more!
- To be a user advocate in solutions you create and present;
- Design web and mobile apps from the concept to implementation;
- Simply communicate complex ideas, whether on paper, digitally, or face to face;
- Plan and facilitate online/offline workshops with stakeholders and project team;
- Design the interaction with the interface and validate solutions with and without users;
- Create and maintain design systems and UI kits from scratch;
- Be a mentor for fellow designers in areas of your competency;
- Occasionally speak on knowledge sharing sessions for the design community.
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in design;
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences;
- Strong experience designing mobile and web apps;
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods;
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals;
- Human-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs;
- Strong portfolio that shows the process to be presented at the interview;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the project team, internal and external stakeholders;
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to be a UX advocate;
- Solid time management and prioritization skills to handle schedules in a fast-paced, multi-project environment;
- English level Intermediate+.