We develop the innovative business platform for Fortune 500 companies, such as General Motors and Morgan Stanley, as well as for internationally renowned universities in North America.
Our web-project with cloud architecture based on Microsoft Azure is focused on preparation and organization of trainings using video courses for more than million of active both corporative and private users worldwide. This project enables easy learning of Microsoft products (MS Windows, MS Office, Sharepoint, etc.), including solutions for the third party developers, such as OpenOffice, Novel and Corel.
- Maintain and review existing test cases and test approaches, suggest improvements;
- Create, maintain and enhance test documentation;
- Analyze requirements, work closely with PO;
- Review and create requirement specifications or user stories;
- Plan and perform testing on different test levels;
- Track quality assurance metrics;
- Test results analysis, documenting and defects reporting;
- Create automated scenarios using the existing framework (SpecFlow);
- Performing Demo for customer;
- Mentor teammates and foster quality culture among them.
- 4+ years of experience in the software quality control and assurance industry with strong QA process knowledge;
- Good test design skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL;
- Experience in requirements analysis, effort estimating, and task scheduling;
- Good skills in decision making, leadership, team building, and motivating;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Special attention to software quality and usability.
Will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with BDD and Gherkin syntax;
- Experience testing API;
- Experience with automation (Selenium, SpecFlow).