The fast-growing design team is looking for a senior UX/UI unicorn, proactive person, and a friend to join our family.
We commit to projects of varying complexity dedicated both to the Intellias’ customers and internal use.
You’ll rub shoulders with your fellow designers as well as work independently, shift among projects and cooperate with PMs, BAs, developers, sales and marketing team.
- Design experiences for web services and mobile apps;
- Perform user research, design prototypes, and verify results;
- Create UCD based on market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings;
- Simply communicate complex ideas, whether on paper, face to face, or designing UX and UI;
- Manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- 4+ years of UX/UI experience;
- Rich and self-explanatory portfolio;
- Strong emphasis on the user research;
- Understanding of the specific patterns for different HCI, web, and mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of composition, colors, and typography;
- Good taste is a must;
- Open mindset and aspiration to be a team player;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper intermediate English;
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe CC;
- Experience with Agile development framework, but not essential.