Our client is VC backed early stage startup, already working with more than 150 paying customers, HQ in New York City, R&D in Tel Aviv.
They're reinventing the way companies recognize and reward their team members with personalized and joyful gifts.
Unlike gift cards that carry a message of 'Hey team member, your worth $50 to the company', or other generic gifts that don't bring the desired motivational result, the solution lets your team members choose the reward they actually like through a fun and interactive digital experience. The best products and experiences from leading brands and retailers such as Amazon, Bestbuy, Birchbox, and Cloud9Living are offering each recipient a personalized collection of up to date and top rated gifts to choose from.
We're looking for mature, proactive and independent QA engineer with a passion to apply his/her knowledge to establish and lead QA process and activities. The one with desire to be also involved in automation in really cool project together with awesome team.
- BE: Mongo, NodeJS.
- Drive quality assurance process for distributed product teams;
- Develop and apply testing processes, ensure the team follows defined test strategy;
- Create/update/review of testing documentation;
- Ensure test plan is followed and test cases are executed;
- Contribute in all phases of an agile development lifecycle;
- Ensure metrics definition/collection to confirm quality of delivered product
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Familiarity with QA/QC processes and different testing methodologies;
- Git/Jenkins basic knowledge;
- Ability to investigate and understand complex business logic;
- Good English (Upper Intermediate+) and communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy manner.
Nice to have:
- Experience with a CI/DevOps toolset (AWS, Docker, etc.);
- Experience in automation testing of software;
- API automation experience;