Candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). Project goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- Assessment of tasks for testing, requirements analysis;
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, other testers;
- Provide requirement analysis, report all issues found;
- Create/update/review of testing documentation;
- Take part in project related meetings.
- 3 + years of related experience, working knowledge of quality engineering concepts and methodology;
- Strong SQL skills;
- Full understanding of the testing process;
- Understanding of front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, Mobile;
- Familiarity with development tools (SQL Developer, TOAD, GIT BitBucket);
- Experience in writing test documentation and reporting bugs in Jira (Confluens, Jira applets) and Jira Adaptavist;
- Experience in tools, techniques, and platforms for defect tracking, test design, and execution and ability to configure them on a required level;
- Ability to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- SCRUM, Tribes and Kanban frameworks;
- Focus on results.