Our client is German-based company, for asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third-party connections. Aim to create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
We are part of the client's team. We starting a new team and a new page of our relation. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and help to stay the market leader.
We are looking for a talented open-minded Engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to support our Team.
Our technology stack would be (and not limited to): Java 8, Kafka, Spring Boot, Postgresql, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Technical tasks designing, implementation, automation, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Proceed with team planning, estimations, commitments, backlog replenishment;
- Participate in post-release support and monitoring activities;
- Be a good team player (a team of 4-5 developers);
- Able to create and present a technical vision.
- Strong Java knowledge (Core, OOP);
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
- Experience with microservices architecture preferably with Spring Cloud;
- Experience with unit testing and code quality tools (TDD, BDD);
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres);
- Stong algorithmic and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge\ understanding monitoring tools;
- Passion but not strict for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices;
- Upper-Intermediate / Advanced English.
- Higher Education: Not required.
Ready for a new journey? We are waiting for you.