Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
Candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). Project goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimisation;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular;
- Proficient in building rich Angular applications with different state-management paradigms;
- Proficient with web layout development specifics such as browser rendering optimisation, reflow/repaint principles, DOM access/changes optimisations, canvas, web components;
- Understand how to write performant code and how to profile JS VM;
- Experience of isolation (mocking) JS frameworks and unit-testing;
- SSR, REST, Sockets;
- Ability to take responsibility for delivering finite unit of functionality;
- Ability to analyse and clarify requirements and corner cases;
- Ability to integrate best practices and oversee technical solution of the application;
- Deep understanding of development principles and paradigms, architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches;
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Being able to support planning process, organise development process and perform high-quality delivery according to the expected scheduling;
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team.