Our customer’s location services are used by millions of people every day on mobile devices, cars, wearables and on the web. We are pushing the boundaries of, and extending the horizons of highly-autonomous driving, Virtual Reality and IoT. Also, we are the experts on map compilation that make possible the most comprehensive map in the market. Our work is constantly striving for the best map ever.
Join our passionate team and take a unique chance to work on the core technologies of cutting edge navigation systems for premium cars and the future of automated driving.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is an outstanding example of software craftsmanship,
a person with extremely high business and technical acumen combined with extensive professional agile environment experience. Our project infrastructure is all set in AWS. We work with such services as RDS, EC2, S3, EMR, etc. We expect that candidate will posses strong programming skills (with understanding of OOD) as main work will be focused around creation of fully automated pipelines and infrastructure as a code solutions.
- Develop automation tools & continuous integration systems for a map production that are well-crafted & steadily adds business value, as part of a community of professionals;
- Drive initiatives that contribute in development of an infrastructure that is efficient, re-usable and reliable;
- Be a part of agile team, share knowledge, do code reviews, pro-active communication;
- Boost the effectiveness of our team by helping us in optimizing our processes & infrastructure. As a result, map quality will increase and lead time for map production will decrease;
- Technical Operations, MAP Production Build & delivery Support;
- Administration, supporting and Bug fixing in the AWS environment;
- Design, monitor, develop and maintenance of Nightly Product Build system (NPB / CI).
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- Hands-on technical person with experience in IT infrastructure;
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken(At least B1, preferable B2);
- Proven expertise in continuous integration tools i.e. Jenkins;
- Very good working / administration experience in CentOS 7.x or higher, Ubuntu 14.x or higher and other Linux distributions;
- Good experience with bash scripting/troubleshooting;
- Proven expertise of using and administration version control management tools (e.g. GIT);
- Database related knowledge expected, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11.2 and above;
- Programming languages knowledge: Ruby/Python;
- Proficiency in AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, etc.);
- Experience key-value store;
- Infrastructure Management, calculation of proper sizing of infrastructure, planning skills in setting up, ramping down, migration of environments;
- Proficiency in automation tools (Preferably Ansible);
- Self- motivated, well-organized, details-oriented and strong team player.
Having either one or some of the following skills will be considered as a plus:
- Experience Jenkins Pipelines and DSL;
- Experience with AWS Lambda and CloudFormation;
- Experience with Oracle Database administration;
- Experience with Groovy;
- AWS Associate/Professional certification is a BIG plus.