The product we are developing is data management solution for in-car navigation systems which enables Offline navigation for leading car producers. This is the Core component of the Navigation system which is responsible for downloading and upgrading of maps in the NDS (Navigation Data Standart) format, and providing fast and efficient access to them.
- Linux, Docker containers;
- Python, Bash;
- CI(Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Kubernetes + Helm.
- Define and follow release process including related best practices;
- Define and create build and release pipelines;
- Creation, improvement and maintenance of CI jobs;
- Maintain build and development infrastructures and environments.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related fields;
- 5+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps;
- Very good understanding of DevOps and System engineering processes;
- Linux master - extensive knowledge of *nix systems;
- AWS, Kubernetes + Helm is good advantage;
- Good understanding of networking;
- Good knowledge of Python and Bash scripting;
- Experience of working with Docker;
- Experience of working with CI (Continuous Integration), Jenkins is an advantage;
- Experience of working with Git, Gerrit is an advantage;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.