The team specializes in open source technology that allows automakers and the broader industry to deliver location-enabled client services in a secure, cost effective, and scalable manner. Our OTA Connect SaaS product enables seemless over-the-air firmware and content updates for businesses to enrich their offerings with location data, using powerful machine-learning techniques to process data on the server and client.
DevOps engineer will be responsible for CI/CD infrastructure rollout and support for China and Europe markets, working closely with engineering teams, building/maintaining pipelines for internal products as well as for open-source libraries.
- Creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, consistent, and repeatable systems;
- Implementing, configuration and deployment using Doker and Ansible, Kubernetes;
- Working closely with Development to deploy new software and improve existing systems;
- Setup and tune performance measurement pipelines for different target platforms.
- BSc or MSc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience;
- Knowledge of at least one programming language;
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices monitoring and operations;
- Hands-on experience with Gitlab CI.
On top of that, it would be ideal if you also have:
- Experience with IoT devices;
- Experience with terraform will be an advantage;
- Experience with error tracking tools, e.g. JIRA;
- Deep knowledge of Unix/Linux;
- Some experience with Ruby, Python;
- Experience with control version systems, i.e. git;
- Experience with Groovy.