Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The successful candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). Project goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Microservices and supportive frameworks;
- Strong skills in Java and OOP;
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch;
- Implement and extend the automation solution for Web Application;
- Contribute to API automation solution;
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins);
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others);
- Setup test infrastructure environment using Docker;
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures;
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar);
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
Nice To have:
- Experience Spring Boot and contribute into Spring project;
- Strong experience Kafka;
- Experience Docker;
- Experience Kubernetes;
- Understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects.