Our client is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies, is looking for a skilled team to implement a People Services Mobile app for internal usage. The application aims to provide simple and user-friendly digital experience of the corporate services for Customer's employees and contractors.
- New features detailed design and development;
- Write unit tests for any developed features;
- Complete code reviews and ensure design compliance on developed features;
- Participate in feature demos at the end of each Sprint;
- Work closely with Front-end and QA teams to guide and review test cases;
- Independently troubleshoot issues and resolve problems both in code and in work environment.
Strong Middle/Senior engineer with real project experience in designing and developing web application backends on AWS Serverless framework components including:
- OAuth2: MS Azure Active Directory;
- IAM (Roles, Permissions);
- API Gateway (REST APIs);
- AWS AppSync (GraphQL APIs);
- Lambda (Node.js);
- CloudFront + Lambda@Edge + S3;
- CloudWatch + X-Ray;
- Systems Manager (Parameter Store);
- Key Management Service;
Maybe we will use in Cafeteria:
- Step Functions.
- Experience 3+ years with NodeJS backend development;
- Understanding of OAUTH2/OIDC authentication patterns (including Auth Code and token refresh) and JWT token usage;
- Clear understanding of Serverless development;
- Experience with secure REST APIs development;
- Experience working with GIT repository;
- Experience working as part of distributed development team within an Agile SDLC scrum process.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the following AWS services is a plus;
- Lambda@Edge and Lambda authenticators;
- AppSync GraphQL schemas and resolvers for DynamoDB, AuroraSQL, and HTTP 3rd party endpoints;
- AWS Step Functions;
- DynamoDB data modelling design and query pattern design;
- Familiarity with Azure Graph API and Azure AD IDP a plus.