Intellias engineers will be a part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs and projects for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
The successful candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). The project goal is to build and set up new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. The team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- Coordinate own work with other team members, including analysts, developers, manual testers;
- Provide requirement analysis;
- Create/update/review of testing documentation;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code of automation tests;
- Ensure technical efficient solutions;
- Report all issues found;
- Take part in project-related meetings;
- Suggest items/areas for improvement.
- 3+ years of related experience, working knowledge of quality engineering concepts and methodology;
- Good knowledge of Selenium framework and practical experience of using it;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good SQL knowledge and experience;
- Familiarity with tools (SQL Developer or similar, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA);
- Understanding of APIs, SDLC;
- Experience in writing test documentation and reporting bugs in Jira (Confluence, Jira applets);
- Provide a Requirement analysis for a defined scope of work;
- Experience in tools, techniques, and platforms for defect tracking, test design, and execution and ability to configure them on a required level;
- Ability to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements;
- SCRUM and Kanban framework.