Our customer is a global leading service provider with more then 25 years experience, with head office in Germany. It develops, tests and maintains a Web based system called Energy Monitoring & Controlling.
The project is aimed to develop a web solution for visualization, calculating and managing the energy balance for buildings and real estate all over the world.
More than 750 companies in 35 countries use the system in 20 languages to manage 48.000 buildings, 158.000 data points and 734 mln meter readings.
The project presupposes the implementation of a robust and scalable architecture that ensures great UI performance and layouting enriched with interactive reporting, analytic components, widgets, and controls.
- AWS, Jenkins, Docker.
- Agile / Scrum / SAFe.
Business trips each quarter to sync work in SAFe release train.
- Take accountability for quality assurance;
- Metrics definition/collection to ensure delivery
- Develop and apply testing processes, ensure the team follows defined test strategy;
- Develop and maintain test automation harness (scripts/tools) (JS-based);
- Develop and execute manual tests.
- 3+ years of overall professional experience in Software Engineering;
- Experience in automation testing of software (Java/C#/Python/TestCafe);
- Previous manual QA/QC experience is a must;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Familiarity with QA/QC processes and different testing methodologies;
- Git/Jenkins basic knowledge;
- Ability to investigate and understand complex business logic;
- Good English (Upper Intermediate+) and communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy manner;
- Hands on experience with asynchronous web frameworks;
- API automation experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with a CI/DevOps toolset (AWS, Docker, etc.);
- Experience with our technology stack: Java, JS, TestCafe;