The Standard Bank Group is a large multi-national financial services group and is Africa's biggest lender by assets. The company's corporate headquarters, Standard Bank Centre, is situated in Johannesburg.
The role requires to work with the Cyber Team, including:
- AWS Native Security and Compliance Toolset Management;
- Security Monitoring;
- Cyber Threat Hunting;
- Threat Detection and Investigation (AWS Native and 3rd-Party);
- Performing InfoSec Risk Assessments;
- Assisting with SecOps Functions (Incident Management, IAM, Firewalling, Reporting, AWS compliance, Monitoring).
- Intermediate AWS Security Engineer (SecOps) (Ideally with 2+ years working in AWS in a DevOps/Administrator/Security capacity);
- Any of these certifications would be beneficial: AWS SysOps Administrator, AWS Solution Architect - Associate, CEH;
- Experience with Trend Security Tools / Trend CloudOne would be beneficial;
- AWS Security Toolset Management (IAM, Infrastructure & Data protection, Compliances, Reporting);
- Insight into events monitoring, processing and analysis;
- Participation in security incident management;
- Security best practices and industry standards (ISO27001, NIST, etc.).
Higher Education: Master’s Degree.