In cooperation with the leading global provider of maps, navigation systems for consumers, automotive, enterprise and IoT, location-based services around the world, Intellias is looking for skilled Ruby Engineer.
Candidate will join the team committed to the creation, maintenance and extension of high-quality continuous integration release platforms across big customer company. Take part in automation the release process and integration of different tools from release planning, development, documentation and to deployment in close cooperation with R&D teams and IT support teams.
Details about project:
We are the Product Tools team, and we’re responsible for creating the internal services that enable the continuous integration and delivery of HERE’s products. We provide the building and delivery solutions for HERE’s developer documentation, interactive examples, localized application interfaces, and more. In our team, you will be involved with new and existing projects, customer-facing solutions, and contribute to other teams that we work closely with.
Our tech stack includes:
- Ruby 2.5+ and Rails 5.2;
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL) / Redis / Elastic Search;
- XML / XSL;
Software developer responsible for maintaining and improving HERE's documentation and example platforms. This individual is responsible for the continuous improvement and maintenance of key services that enable external users to engage and interact with HERE's APIs, SDKs, and applications.
We seek someone who:
- Has strong technical expertise and demonstrated the ability to tackle challenging technical issues and can understand complex code bases;
- Has excellent communication skills that allow you to collaborate and communicate effectively with other stakeholders;
- Can build web experiences as part of an integrated team of developers;
- Follows engineering best practices (analysis, test-driven development, pairing, refactoring, continuous integration, etc.);
- Able to write clean maintainable scalable code; fluent with test frameworks (we use RSpec, rswag), both of Unit and Integration testing.
- Must have 3+ years of experience using Ruby on Rails at an advanced level;
- Strong understanding of OOP, SOLID, DRY, KISS principles, and other best practices;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience in performing code review (Gerrit);
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL);
- Experience with continuous integration systems, e.g. Jenkins;
- Experience with automated testing frameworks. RSpec experience is required;
- Good english communication skills, both written and verbal, at least at intermediate level.
Other desirable qualifications:
- Professional experience in React, Angular, or others;
- Experience in setting up AWS infrastructure;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with sidekiq;
- Strong understanding of best practices in front-end design and implementation;
- Strong understanding of networking and continuous deployment architectures;
- Experience in Agile software development;
- Experience with CI/CD, including Jenkins;