Our fast-growing and professional team is looking for a React JS developer who will join to the development of new bespoke white label application to manage Health Savings accounts for its clients. Our client is one of the most well-known and funded startups in its industry, based in the United States. By joining our team, you will get exceptional business\technical\multinational experience working with the demanded product in a competitive American market.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Good to have experience with data visualization tools like GoJS, D3.js or similar;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools;
- Minimum 3+ years experience in React JS development.
- Bachelor’s Degree.