We are fast growing and highly motivated team, which is developing a real-time cartography solution which works on different platforms (from embedded devices like in-car devices, mobile device (Android, iOS, Symbian), to enterprise solutions). We are designing and implementing features in our proprietary 3D engine used for map rendering. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to implement new features into our 3D engine.
- Test documentation creating, updating and maintenance (instructions, user guides, test reports, etc);
- Assistance in creation test strategy, test plan, release test documentation;
- Analyzing and estimation testing efforts for change requests new features;
- Regression tests strategy selection, checking and reviewing of test cases;
- Timely delivering of different testing milestones;
- Tracking and preparing of reports of testing activities;
- Tracking test cases traceability to requirements;
- Providing status updates on testing activities as required;
- Creating test cases based on Customer requirements.
- 2+ years of overall professional experience Software Engineering;
- Experience with continuous integration systems (i.e. Jenkins);
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and techniques;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Passionate about software quality;
- Upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of Python/C++ will be a plus.