The client is one of the most innovative digital trade banks in the Middle East. Being headquartered in United Arab Emirates, it’s strategically located in innovation-friendly environment of one of the fastest growing global trade and finance hub.
Having automated operational flexibility, data integration and advanced analytics in an accessible, real-time and transparent manner as a core values, the client offers a wide spread of client-centric Fin-Tech and e-commerce solutions on global corporate market, actively takes advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies and has an aim to reimagine corporate trade banking
The Application & Infrastructure Team is a L2/L3 unit, that is responsible for task-force activities, in response to most deep and complex issues, that cannot be resolved on L1 level, their analysis, resolution and continuous applications, facilities and services improvement and hardening, in proactive, long-term-envisioned and efficient way. The key is business continuity enforcement, historical and potential issue analysis and classification, countermeasure planning, implementation and deployment.
- Ensure that features are delivered according to the requirements, and satisfy the acceptance criteria;
- Analyze project documentation and business requirements;
- Create test documentation (test cases and scenarios, document features);
- Providing test reports;
- Estimate current/future tasks;
- Be an active team member (suggesting improvements, motivated to improve quality and self-performance);
- Participate meetings with a client, make a demo;
- Participate in test automation in the future (at least execution and have enough knowledge to report founded issues, understand which of tests out-of-date and what new should be created).
- 3+ year of manual testing experience of Web applications with back-end (DB, Web-Services, Integration between different systems/components);
- Excellent knowledge of testing methodology;
- Excellent knowledge of test design techniques and ability to combine it;
- Good knowledge of REST and API;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Good understanding of networking and how the Internet works;
- Good understanding of SDLC models (Scrum, Waterfall);
- Good task management skills in Jira;
- Basic experience with CI/CD infrastructure;
- Basic experience with Git ;
- Practical experience with working and configuring test management system;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.