The largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 4G. Company's customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and more than 1 mln in broadband internet.
Kyivstar is a part of VEON, one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications companies, headquartered in Netherlands. The holding company owns telecom assets in the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and its shares are freely traded on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).
Kyivstar has achieved big success thanks to investment into development of its own fiber-optic network which is an important link in the traffic exchange between Europe and Asia, and it is a reliable partner of Ukrainians in the connection with the other countries of the world. The company provides roaming services in 195 countries on 5 continents.
- Development and operational support of DWH (Oracle) and BI tools (PowerBI);
- Analysis and implementation of data models and PL/SQL packages for data access;
- Optimization of queries performance.
- 3+ years of overall programming experience (Oracle PL\SQL);
- 1+ years of commercial project development experience;
- Understanding of ETL principles;
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Base Linux experience (from console);
- Fast learner skill.
Nice to have:
- Experience with BI tools (PowerBI, SAP BO);
- Experience with ETL tools (Informatica);
- Understanding of Telecom billing or provisioning systems architecture;
- Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.