Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Scale the CDW Customer Domain related products to meet increased volume for Account Management and Demand Generation. Key deliverables for the CDW Representation team are aimed for essential eCommerce activities. and include Digital Bid and Promotions, Subscription and Services Hub, Site Notifications among other roadmap requests.
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- JS knowledge and experience;
- Experience in testing web applications;
- Experience with Puppeteer and PhantomJs;
- Headless Browser Automation experience;
- SQL DB and NoSQL DB querying experience;
- Experience in cross browser and cross platform testing;
- Experience with mobile web applications;
- Experience in REST API testing;
- Experience with preparing and maintaining testing documentation;
- Proactive approach and good problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-tasking with multiple priorities and narrow time frames;
- English - Intermediate+.
Would be a big plus:
- BE background;
- .NET basics;
- Angular basics;
- Experience in performance and load testing (JMeter).
Higher Education: Not required.