Client is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada. A Fortune 500 company and member of the S&P 500 Index, Client was founded in 1984 and employs approximately 10,000 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2020, the company generated Net sales over $18 billion.
Broad array of offerings range from hardware and software to integrated IT solutions such as security, cloud, data center and networking.
Scale the CDW Customer Domain product teams to meet increased demand for engineering deliverables for the Demand Generation / AEM Product Teams. Key deliverables would include general operational support for AEM and Landing Pages, migrating pages to new Atomic Design language and Launching CDW Research Hub among other roadmap requests.
- Work closely with product manager and other teams to design, implement, test and continuously improve scalable and extendable platform;
- Participate in design review, code reviews, and product demos;
- Be responsible for the professional growth of your teammates;
- Take accountability and responsibility for the full life cycle of product features (from design, sizing, implementation, testing, delivery to monitoring and deprecation when needed);
- Propose process improvements and drive changes;
- Propagate quality culture among teams.
- Vanilla JS, CSS;
- Angular basics;
- Java basics;
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo;
- Testing frameworks: xUnit, Moq, AutoFixture, FluentAssertions, ApprovalTests, Selenium, SpecFlow;
- SDLC tools: Jira Software, Confluence, etc.
- 3+ years of commercial experience;
- Agile SDLC processes basics;
- Knowledge of OOP/OOA, software architecture design patterns;
- Ability to write high quality code following TDD practices.
Would be a big plus:
- SEO hands-on experience;
- AEM hands-on experience;
- Docker or another Container tools experience;
- Previous experience of work on large projects;
- Personal traits: analytical thinking, responsibility, sociability, ability to work in team, attention to details.