Our customer is a global leading service provider with more then 25 years experience, with head office in Germany. It develops, tests and maintains a Web based system called Energy Monitoring & Controlling.
The project is aimed to develop a web solution for visualization, calculating and managing the energy balance for buildings and real estate all over the world.
More than 750 companies in 35 countries use the system in 20 languages to manage 48.000 buildings, 158.000 data points and 734 mln meter readings.
The project presupposes the implementation of a robust and scalable architecture that ensures great UI performance and layouting enriched with interactive reporting, analytic components, widgets, and controls.
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, MSSQL;
- AWS, Jenkins, Docker.
- Agile / Scrum / SAFe.
Business trips each quarter to sync work in SAFe release train.
- Hands on experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, SASS;
- Understanding and practical implementation of the object oriented analysis and design, corporate system architecture;
- Understanding commercial software development process, stages of the software engineering life cycle, SCRUM and SAFe methodologies;
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen;
- Problem solver with a 'can do' attitude;
- Have great verbal and written English skills;
- Strong focus on achieving client and project goals.
- ExtJS experience;
- Java, Spring and Hibernate knowledge would be a plus;
- Experience in development of RESTful services.