One of the most successful startups in Europe, driven by team of over 300 people from 40 different countries, our customer is changing the way we travel across Europe. Their product connects Europe´s travel options in their search and booking engine and offer the best multi-modal travel search – that is, being able to search at once across modes of transport including air, rail, bus and car. Strategic partnership with Intellias will help to expand international team and create the best travel tool for Europe.
We're looking for passionate Java developer to join new development streams in our travel platform - bus & train connections in North America.
- Java 8, Java 11, Tomcat, Spring, Couchbase, mySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Protocol Buffers, Grafana, Kibana, ElasticSearch.
- Take full ownership of projects or components from design to implementation and deployment;
- Build awesome user-facing products / features;
- Create new ideas with our product team to constantly improve the experience;
- Perform code review, code optimization, ensure quality of software written;
- Implement unit and integration tests.
- Excellent Java (Core, OOP, Spring);
- Experience with unit tests frameworks;
- Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns and approaches;
- Experience with Microservices Architecture and Docker;
- Stong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continous delivery, test-driven development);
- Fluent English and good communication skills, ability to express complex things in an easy to pick up manner;
- Ability to collaborate across teams and departments, have good sense on when to escalate and seek additional help.