Intellias engineers is part of IT Transformation project team for our Customer to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking).
Candidate will be a part of IT Transformation project team to run PoCs for new technologies with dedicated innovation resources (New Technologies & Open Banking). Project goal is to build and setup new microservice architecture in the Bank to increase time to market for new banking products and services. Team is responsible for creating a middle layer to platform like NeoBank with fully GDPR / PSD2 compliance, building new or transforming current integration processes according to MSA principals. Cloud native architecture with Agile product development practices are used within digital transformation.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Proficient with Swift Programming Language and iOS SDK;
- Experienced in multi-threading;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX standards, understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Experienced in Unit Tests, Profiling and memory management;
- Possesses good knowledge of Xcode, Instruments;
- Familiar with APNS;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically - Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration, Build distribution;
- Minimum 5+ years experience in iOS development.