Our client is German-based company, with a mission to simplify SME finance by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all their financing needs. In a non-transparent financing market, they are providing access to and the opportunity to compare modern and suitable financing products.
We are part of the client's team. We starting a new team and a new page of our relation. Together we are working closely to drive further market innovations and growth.
We are looking for a talented open-minded Engineer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to support our Team.
Our technology stack would be (and not limited to): GoLang, service-oriented architectures, SQS, Messaging, PostgresSQL, Docker.
- Technical tasks implementation, design;
- Code review, code optimization, refactoring;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating a technical vision;
- Communication with stakeholders and management.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience (Python is a plus);
- 2+ years experience with Golang;
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with: RESTful / GraphQL / OpenAPI / gRPC APIs;
- Experience with one of messaging systems (SQS / RabbitMQ / Kafka);
- Experience with docker;
- Experience with testing strategies (TDD, BDD) is a plus;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English.
Ready for a new journey? We are waiting for you.