Our customer is a team of customer focused professionals changing the dynamics of endpoint management in the communications industry.
We eliminate the pain of managing multiple brands, models and configurations of IoT devices with our innovative device management platform as a service. We provide centralized API’s and a single pane of glass for our customers to manage their devices on a global scale. Our product was designed from the ground up with the ability to manage any type of device. Today, our customers manage telecom IoT devices, tomorrow our customers can manage any type of device.
- Design and develop code that extends the Phonism platform;
- Provide input product management regarding optimal methods and engineering strategies to solve complex problems efficiently;
- Create and implement database schemas to support your solutions;
- Interface with our existing developers to help support issues & bugs;
- Learn about VoIP technologies and devices;
- Own your code, be proud of it, and be open to constructive feedback from team members;
- Peer code reviews. We review code before it’s merged into mainline.
- 3+ years of PHP experience;
- REST API experience (designing and consuming them);
- Preferably 2+ years of experience working with MVC frameworks;
- Strong problem solving abilities;
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git.
Nice to have:
- SSO experience;
- Experience working in multi-person development teams;
- Command line experience;
- Experience with multiple PHP frameworks;
- Networking and or VoIP experience;
- Active in the open source community;
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker and other cloud technologies;
- Terraform experience.
Higher Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.