Our customer is a B2B software company providing freight exchanges and wider technology solutions for the logistics industry. It currently provides the largest exchange within the UK, Courier Exchange, with approx. 7000 members. Over recent years, revenues have grown 25% year on year with an aim to grow at 40% into the future. The current focus of the business in mainly in the UK, but it is currently expanding its solutions into Europe.
With the expansion of the business, customer is looking for a new software development team to deliver the software of our technology products. The business provides a range of
products across the logistics workflow, with further expansion of our product portfolio over the coming years.
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript and Angular 6+;
- Excellent engineering skills: SOLID, OOD, Refactoring;
- Experience in responsive material development;
- Good understanding of Agile practices and SDLC;
- Proven experience creating Docker containers;
- Solid knowledge of microservices oriented architectures;
- Experience of building and/or working with RESTful services;
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, especially PostgreSQL;
- Proven experience using Redis;
- Solid knowledge of working in cloud based infrastructure, in particular AWS;
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like: Data Structures, Algorithms, Distributed Systems, and Information Retrieval;
- Demonstrable knowledge of software patterns;
- You can write beautiful, testable and maintainable code;
- You are able to communicate clearly and accurately about technical topics;
- Good spoken/written communication in English.